Splunk Inc. (NASDAQ: SPLK) provides the leading software platform for real-time Operational Intelligence. Splunk® software and cloud services enable organisations to search, monitor, analyse and visualise machine-generated big data coming from websites, applications, servers, networks, sensors and mobile devices. Splunk products include Splunk® Enterprise, Splunk Cloud™, Hunk®, Splunk Light and premium Splunk Apps. To learn more, please visit http://www.splunk.com/company .
By monitoring and analysing everything from customer clickstreams and transactions to security events and network activity, Splunk Enterprise helps you gain valuable Operational Intelligence from your machine-generated data. And with a full range of powerful search, visualisation and pre-packaged content for use-cases, any user can quickly discover and share insights. Just point your raw data at Splunk Enterprise and start analysing your world.
• Collects and indexes log and machine data from any source
• Powerful search, analysis and visualisation capabilities empower users of all types
• Apps provide solutions for security, IT ops, business analysis and more
• Enables visibility across on premise, cloud and hybrid environments
• Delivers the scale, security and availability to suit any organisation
• Available as a software or SaaS solution
For more information please visit us at: http://www.splunk.com/en_us/products/splunk-enterprise.html?ac=partner_arrowecs
SaaS Platform for Operational Intelligence
Splunk Cloud delivers all the features of award-winning Splunk® Enterprise, as a cloud-based service. The platform provides access to apps including the Splunk App for Enterprise Security and Splunk App for AWS and enables centralised visibility across cloud, hybrid and on-premises environments.
• Instant: Instant trial and instant conversion from POC to production.
• Secure: Completed SOC2 Type 2 Attestation*. Dedicated cloud environments for each customer.
• Reliable: 100% uptime SLA. All the features of Splunk Enterprise, including apps, APIs, SDKs. 10TB+/day scalability.
• Hybrid: Centralised visibility across Splunk Cloud (SaaS) and Splunk Enterprise (software) deployments.
For more information please visit us at: http://www.splunk.com/en_us/products/splunk-cloud.html?ac=partner_arrowecs
Hunk goes beyond typical data analysis methods and gives you the power to rapidly detect patterns and find anomalies across petabytes of raw data in Hadoop and NoSQL data stores.
Interactively query raw data by pausing and refining searches
• Accelerate reporting response times by transparently caching search results
• Quickly create and share charts, graphs and dashboards
• Archive historical data in Splunk Enterprise to HDFS and Amazon S3
• Hunk connects to Apache Hadoop distributions, Cloudera CDH, Hortonworks Data Platform, IBM InfoSphere BigInsights, MapR M-series and Pivotal HD
For more information please visit us at: http://www.splunk.com/en_us/download/hunk.html?ac=partner_arrowecs
Sales Manager Romandie Networks & Security
Mobile: 0041 79 752 44 58