Premium Support Hardware Service
In the event of a hardware defect, Arrow supports both resellers and end customers with various service levels.
A competent Arrow support and logistics team is available for this purpose. Defined parameters are used for the analysis and identification of faults.
Both 8x5 and 24x7 support are available from Arrow with the following features:
- Support and replacement within binding response times and defined escalation levels
- Support of end customers on behalf of a reseller
- Highly qualified and certified Premium Support team
- Dedicated single point of contact (SPoC)
- Multi-lingual support (guaranteed: German and English)
- Hardware fault diagnosis support (further support is covered by Arrow Premium Support Service contracts sold separatly)
- Provision of manufacturer software (valid manufacturer maintenance contract necessary)
- Call-back function via the Arrow website
Automatic updating of the serial number / MAC address with the manufacturer a set of replacement times is available to define how quickly a replacement is to take place:
- SDS (same day shipment) Same business day shipment (Monday to Friday, not including public holidays) (not for Europe)
- NBD (next business day) Replacement on the next working day (Monday to Friday, not including public holidays)
- ND (next Day) Replacement on the next day (daily, including public holidays)
- 4h (4 hours) Replacement within four hours
- Replacement using replacement hardware on site (min. contract duration: 3 years)
For all replacement levels, there is the added option of onsite support by an engineer.
This global service has been audited and certified by the TÜV Rheinland in Germany. The structured processes and ongoing quality control establishes a continuously high support and service quality.
Arrow support comprises hardware fault diagnosis support. Recording and analysis of the fault and support for hardware but no software support.
A dedicated, highly qualified support team can be contacted working days during 9 am to 5 pm (local time) for 8x5-Support, or daily round the clock for 24x7-Support.